Monday 10 July 2017

Past, Present, Future


My past is dead
My memory died 
All remembrance has gone 
As easily as the Sun shone 

Rewrite my past 
Make it anew 
Recreate events 
As I would want 
Erase my past 
Make it last 
Something dark 
Something primitive 
Back to the Aborigines 

My past is a reverie 
Merely a memory 
A distant image 
In a cacophony of sound 
Reflected in the present 

Repeat the past 
Make it last 
Re-do all that has been done 

Forget the past 
It doesn't exist 
No matter what they tell you 
Start over 
Reborn 
You will be victorious

It's insignificant 
Your past has died 
Ancient and lost 
To the King of the Underworld 
Nothing 
Nothing 

So rewrite, renew, redress 
Recreate yourself 
The past you should have lived 
Is written in the forgotten books 
Of Ancient magic 


No comments:

Exit

A dark and twisted dream  With no seeming end  Search for exits  From this hell within  Nothing fills this empty void  Nothi...