Sunday 5 February 2017

Fog

















I need to bleed onto this paper 
Pour the blood to fill it 
With my insides 
Splatter my pain 
For you all to see 
Finally shedding my security 
Bleed it dry 
From the fog in my head 
The buzzing fog 
Clear my eyes 
Clear my nose 
From this awful weight 
Weighing me down 
Like chains on the innocent 
The hurt like 
Razorblades slicing through 
My insides 
My organs ache 
Hollow scars upon my skin 
These words are my only 
Friend 
Loneliness is killing me 
I need to breathe 
I need to see 
The beauty in creation 
But I see nothing but 
Death and pain 
Life is made for fools 
Ones that bite the hand 
That feeds them 
I see into their facade 
The ones that are left behind
Rotting corpses 
Of skin and flesh 
Unbeatable hearts 
Full of sorrow 
In their solitude 
The constant fog 
Bleeds into their brain 
The fear that holds them tightly 
As the will fades 
Keep them in the dark 
For the dark holds the fog 
That can never die 


No comments:

Exit

A dark and twisted dream  With no seeming end  Search for exits  From this hell within  Nothing fills this empty void  Nothi...